Thursday, July 01, 2010

Annual Dreamery

Though I most certainly had things to do after the t-ball game. Things involving the last little details of being the best possible bridesmaid, things involving living ones life. Whatever. Point is I decided that a better way to spend the remainder of my Saturday would be to drive to the Reading Terminal Market, pick up a few soft shell crabs and come home and eat them. This has certainly been one of the benefits of east coast living, live soft shell crabs easily accessible during peak months. I don't really deviate from what I know works: marinate in milk for about an hour, egg and flour and then fry in a shallow amount of oil.


Delicious. Straight up fantastic. I scarfed these suckers down quick. Well, except for one, my belly reached capacity, so I had to save it for another day...which was the next morning.
Oh man. I hope I get one more round in before it's over. We'll see.

No comments: