Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Pre-Rehearsal & Rehearsal

I arrived in Portsmouth a good few hours before my first official commitment. After a bit of hotel red tape, I got to the room and blogged a little and cleaned myself up a little. Soon thereafter L. and her cousin C. (with whom I was going to share the hotel room...and E. too) arrived to drop C.'s bags off. After that we met up with L. and J. and caravanned (caravaned?) to a better car parking spot for the boat to L.'s parents' house. Here is the glorious thing. Are you ready? L.'s parents' house is on an island unto itself. See?
L.'s parents set up tents of magic on the island and this was our first look. It was fantastic.

More members of the wedding party/family arrived.
And then we went and rehearsed. I have a bunch of photographs but I'm sort of saving them up. I'm pretty sure this is the moment during the rehearsal when Fat T. suggested that once they were married L. should only do as he said or something to that effect. He didn't mean it.

No comments: