Friday, July 23, 2010

Lunch, Dinner and Bros

I haven't been as vigilant about recounting my work lunches, but I do eat them most every day. Most of them look similar to this plate, which includes a nice chunk of Brie cheese, sliced cucumbers, smoked salmon (for a while it was paté), green beans, a hard boiled egg and sugar plums. A nice mix of fresh and rich.
On the same day that I ate the plate above, S.'s friend from California arrived. They have been bros for a long time and the friend had never been to the East Coast before, so that's pretty cool. We sat on the deck and drank beer and then S. grilled sausages on his new used grill.
Then one of S.'s friends happened to walk down the street and suggest she come over with margaritas. None of us argued.
And then we went and had a beer at the Belgian. At this point I went on my way and had my own separate evening, which you will learn more about in another post.

No comments: