Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogspot Annoys Me Like You Wouldn't Believe

I really hate how blogspot is constantly changing its mind about the order in which one should upload photographs so they reflect the chronological order of events. I am too lazy to fix this, so you will just have to deal. Last Thursday was S.'s birthday. We decided to try out Aki Asian Fusion's happy hour in celebration of this event. Beer was $3, wine was $4 and cocktails were $5. I made the mistake of going with cocktails. Well, it wasn't a total mistake, they were tasty. This was a saketini.
This happened much later (damn you, blogspot, damn you!) when I decided to take a photograph of L. and B. walking with pizza. B. has her deer face on.
This happened earlier, when I gave L. one of my earrings and then it was like we were one giant head. Though it seems like L. is finding this funnier than me in this photograph, I actually found it funnier.
Reverse!
I had the seaweed salad, it was great. I could have done without the tomato but the actual salad was right up my alley: nice mix of sesame and seaweed, with a little citrus and not entirely without a subtle crunch.
This was a Toyko Tower...which is a fancy way of saying a drink like Long Island Iced Tea, only with peach shnapps, plum wine, a sprite-like soda and cherry vodka.

No comments: