Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Natural Habitat

This is L. in the wilds of her kitchen.
When I visit/see L. I have this habit of acting like a little girl visiting her older sister. A key part of this behavior involves my going through L.'s beauty products, trying a little of each and generally messing with her shit. For example, the two innocent pairs of sunglasses on their kitchen table and awesome body scrub stuff in the bathroom. Obviously they needed to be combined. Obviously. Yeah. This is who I am sometimes. Fat T. and L. got into a little squabble while I was visiting. I tried to stay out of it and just observe, like a frienthropologist...but, in the end, I couldn't help but give L. just a little help.
She wasn't going to make it otherwise.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Oooh I am liking the big sunglasses, oh yeah. Learned today that the big boss who never goes out to eat without a coupon, really, has been known to spend large dollars on sunglasses by...Maui Jim? Anyway, 200-300 plus bucks for nonprescription shades. Wow was all I could say. Wow.

Don't know the date of this here series of pix but the purple nails are holding up nicely. I think this weekend is "get the toes done" weekend. After kayaking...and looking at really cheap shades at some cheap, really cheap shades place.