Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dinner c/o King of Tandoor

After St. Stephens Green, K. and I went to King of Tandoor for dinner. We split an order of samosas.
I ordered a dish of lime pickle, which K. valiantly tried but, unsurprisingly, did not care for.
The samosas were vegetarian and quite tasty. Not overly greasy, and full of a nice range of spices and peas and potatoes.
I ordered the Lamb Rogan Josh and garlic naan. K. ordered a curry, I forget what kind, and regular naan.
It has been months since my work's busy season led to great heaping helpings of King of Tandoor's cuisine (often for lunch and dinner). It was as good as always. I was pleased to see we weren't the only ones in the restaurant, as I would really, really prefer this place remain open. If you live in Philadelphia, specifically the Art Museum/Fairmount neighborhood, you really should give the place a try ... I haven't had anything that I didn't like.

No comments: