Sunday, April 05, 2009

Asparagus and Eggs + Hail = Blog Post

For dinner last Saturday/Sunday? I steamed asparagus and topped them with two medium boiled eggs. Or was that Monday? It may have been Monday because I sort of feel like I was watching How I Met Your Mother while I ate my dinner. Hmmm. Below is a video of the hail storm that came out of nowhere on Sunday. In the background you can hear my roommate yelling at a bicyclist that they should stop biking. I don't think they could hear her over the sound of the hail/through the closed window. Sigh. The video never loaded.

2 comments:

SK-S said...

I used the word "Hail" in my blog post yesterday in a different way. Crazy, we must be related.

Ares said...

I don't understand, what is the hail all about? Am I missing something? I hope you will let me know...