Thursday, May 29, 2008

Super Pretty To The Rescue

L. slept in while I went to breakfast with K. and C. Afterwards I picked her up and introduced her to the Bagel Shoppe. I did not partake in the wonders of the bagel shoppe myself because I was still reeling with the wonders of the best poached egg of my life. In retrospect I should have eaten a bagel...an everything bagel, toasted, with some kind of ridiculous cream cheese...tomato basil maybe or green olive....I didn't get a chance to return there. L. had (get this, she is so weird) a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with green olive cream cheese. That L. She's so funny. Then we drove on over to Poet's walk and took a little walk out to look at the river and mountains and fields and then into the woods. I photoshopped these photographs and the clouds look quite striking, I think...they didn't look quite so ominous in real life but the photographs look pretty dramatic, no?
Ridiculous.

L!
L!
I tell this to L. every once and a while but, well, she's one of my favorites. Look! The Kingston Bridge.
Super woodpecker holes. I think.
Afterwards we did as we often did back in the day and went to Dunkin Donuts where we had the most inefficient drive thru experience of all time and the WORST iced coffee ever. Red Hook's Dunkin Donuts was better when lots of old ladies worked there.

No comments: