Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nature

After finishing my slurpee and getting as much entertainment as possible from the father/son conversation going on behind me, I thought I'd make an attempt to walk off a few of the calories I had just ingested.



When in high school, the equestrian team (which I was a member of) would sometimes come to Tyler State Park and gallop around in fields very much like the one above...though not, I don't think, that specific field. I rode a Chesnut named Sam.
I took a few photographs of myself so I could show off the new jewelry I got at the street fair. This photograph is me looking stern and/or blank.
This is a worried C. The earrings were nice and cheap, the necklace not as much...but it's awesome....it's a combination of real butterfly wings. I want 100 more. You can get your own here...though if you managed to see them at a street fair their prices would probably be about $5 lower than on the website.


I saw a number of interesting birds...some kind of red throated woodpecker...a slate blue bird of some kind that I wanted to take a photograph of but it hopped away before I could manage it.

No comments: