Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sing Along Doppleganger

After dinner my parents and I returned home. My mother needed to do some prep work for the shin dig we would be holding the next day. After about half an hour we were called and told to report to another friend's house for more festivities. This mainly included sitting for about half an hour and listening to people sing songs I didn't know. Interesting songs, but unfamiliar nonetheless. This is what Zul would look like if he was skinnier and his eyes weren't so pretty. Speaking of Zul, I took him to the vet the other day to get him up to date on his shots before heading on up to Philadelphia. Many people have commented on Zul's general big-ness. I always assume they mean fat and they always insist they mean big, as in tall and long...not so much girth. The vet also had that way of framing it...that, yes, Zul is a little overweight but he's a big cat anyways. So, yeah, I think he's fat but maybe he's the only thing in the world that's truly 'big boned'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If not Zul, whom?

Gotta love musical madness, sort of, of older fellas in partial tuxes.

Altho sing a longs make my hair itch.