Thursday, December 27, 2007

Seafood Fest @ McCormick and Schmicks

A while back I received a $75 gift card for a meal at McCormick and Schmick's. We were going to use it back in November but then left it at home and ate the meal anyways. On Christmas Eve the parents and I went down and used that there gift card and had a good meal. I started with a Raspberry Crusta (so very tasty special without being cloyingly sweet). I had a dozen oysters--a sampler platter.
My parents opted for another round of lobster while I ordered the seared scallops with "Israeli Cous Cous" and "Palestinian Mushrooms".
Okay, that's not true. It was Israeli cous cous and Shitaki Mushrooms and it was quite creamalicious subtle taste perfect. The scallops were nicely seared. My mother and I shared a mini key lime pie tartlette type thing, which was good and I had my fave: Courvoisier.

No comments: