Monday, December 24, 2007

Doggy Do Good

Thursday night I headed out to Simon's to meet up with M. Lady, Player with Words and another SAICer that I never gave a name so's we could get our glogg on. Problem was, of course, that it was super duper crazy stupid busy. So we aborted the plan and headed up to Farraguts instead. Farraguts, in what I can only guess was an effort to compete with Simons, also had glogg. But as multiple members of our party agreed: Farraguts' glogg tasted like grape juice and cough syrup...and there weren't any alochol laden raisins and almond bits at the bottom nor were the drinks served with ginger coookies. Still, it was a good last bar night out with a few gal pals.
On the way home we met Aurora the dog. I was so smitten that I let the rest of the party leave without proper goodbyes so I could talk to Aurora's gay German owner more/play with the dog. I want a dog. Oh well.

No comments: