Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mexican Lunch

Yesterday I rented a storage unit and the ebf helped me move a good amount of my crap into to the storage facility. We took a break and had lunch at Los Arcos. I had the burrito suizo lunch special and a large orchata. Note that the orchata's size completely dwarfs the penny next to it. $2.30 for so much rice pudding sugar beverage. It was amazing.

I had chicken as my burrito filling. It wasn't so great. The meat needed a little salt/extra spice and though very large, not all the magical. The ebf had the taco lunch, three tacos with three different fillings. It looked better.
The yelp community didn't have much in the way of positive thoughts and based solely on the food I'd be right there giving Los Arcos 2, maybe 2 1/2, stars. The chips weren't stale though neither of the salsas (served in ketchup bottles) were memorable in the least.

No comments: