Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wanna Help Some Babies?

So the boyfriend is doing a Walk America thing for the March of Dimes. When I google imaged "Walk For America" this picture came out. It wasn't the first image, but it sure is funny. The boyfriend is a little wary of this photograph as it seems a little anti-baby...or perhaps too baby?

But that's neither here nor there.

Point is he's going to walk a lot and you can help! Yes you can! You can sponsor/fund raise for him by clicking here.
This is a good cause, I mean really, who doesn't like babies? Other than, um, (I'm trying to think of a really clever or completely random person and I'm struggling...bear with me, I'll get there) Tori Amos? Mike Ditka? Anne Rice (no wait she loves Jesus now and Jesus adores babies). Anyone more clever than me? Help me out.

And help this boyfriend of mine walk a lot and raise money for babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently the government of El Salvador doesn't like babies:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/09/magazine/09abortion.html
and neither do South Dakota lawmakers. But that boyfriend of yours surely likes babies, and I will surely sponsor him.

Anonymous said...

who doesn't like babies?
the founders of SCUB, that's who!