Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Olé Olé! è?

So this weekend, some activities were had. Now I've completely messed up chronological order and that bothers me. You see I love things to be choronological and, if possible, alphabetical. When I was younger I loved to alphabetize not only my CDs but the CDs of my friends as well. All the photographs/snap shots I have are chronological and when they're not I really really notice it and dislike it. Whatever this has nothing to do with the photographs below. So I'll just focus on them. On Sunday my cousin, the boyfriend and I were trying to decide what to do for dinner. We each wrote our idea on a slip of paper (see right here is where the chronological thing comes into play because the method we used to choose our meal was also the method we used the day before to watch movies and-this doesn't matter), I actually couldn't come up with an idea so my cousin gave me one (Mexican, Margaritas). Once all our slips were written we placed them on the floor and encouraged Meow Cat to choose where we would go, she chose Mexican.
I couldn't think of a Mexican restaurant in our neighborhood that also had margaritas. So we ended up going to Olé Olé, a more upscale version of latin american cuisine. But once we saw the menu we began to wonder...the boyfriend had been looking forward to a burrito, I had been thinking about enchiladas, my cousin had been thinking something that wasn't exactly on the Olé menu. But they did have margaritas. So we ordered margaritas and two appetizers, the vegetarian empanadas and ham croquettes.

The empanadas were pretty gosh durn good. The ham croquettes were good but a little too finely mashed on the inside.

No comments: