Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dinner A La Outside

Yesterday I left class a little early so I could pick up ma cousine from Midway airport. This originally involved taking the train all the way back up to the apartment waiting approximately fifteen minutes and then getting into the car and driving south. But things changed in those fifteen minutes. Things like, my cousin's flight leaving on time.
Tarmasalata...good but not quite as good as Santorini...but tasty. And a Spanish Flamenco margarita (above).
I had the lamb and mint salad...basically a Greek salad but with two lamb kabobs. Very tasty...and enough olives to satiate my needs. Andie's is a pretty nice place. This is my second time dining there. Our waiter was a little wacky and the boyfriend's food came way before my our my cousin's food...but altogether lovely.

No comments: