Saturday, April 22, 2006

Candy Mountain

The boyfriend, traditionally, goes a little crazy just after Easter. You see, he's got a problem. Or, to be frank, an addiction. This addiction has almost cost us our relationship a number of times but we always pull through. Of course, you understand, the boyfriend's feelings towards Cadbury Cream Eggs often leave me feeling 'out of the loop' and, yes I can admit it, a little jealous. But this year the boyfriend's haul widened to certain chocolate lovelies that I do so adore...Reese's Peanutbutter Eggs. The pile of candy has actually grown since Thursday which is when I took the photograph. Now there are more Mounds Eggs and Cadbury Eggs and on top of the pile is a candle...it's a beautiful centerpiece.

The boyfriend is reading my blog and pointing out all the places where I left out words. My bad.

1 comment:

Jenerator said...

hmmm.... chocolate!