Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy premise #3: Even though I feel like I might ignite, I probably won't.

I own a bunch of movies and, often, I forget that some of them are actually pretty good. Two nights ago the boyfriend and I found ourselves sans a Netflix movie. And I, for one, was jonesing for some media (okay, I'm always jonesing for some media), so I took a look at ye olde video collection and decided it was time to revisit Bowfinger.

Oh my goodness. If you have seen this movie but kind of forget how funny it is, go watch it, you won't be disappointed. And if you've managed to go through life without seeing this movie it's time to change that.

I mean I laughed just thinking about what was coming up and then I laughed harder when the scene actually happened.

Best movie ever? No, but still worth viewing.

No comments: