Friday, April 28, 2006

The Boyfriend Is, In Fact, My Hero

This is a quick posty post brought to you by the brilliance of the boyfriend...he got a new camera cord, you see...he's also just brilliant. So below is a picture of the cactus (in profile) that attacked my foot a little less than a week ago.
This is a close up of the spikes...there were six of these spikes in my left foot...I mean whole spikes, sticking out, precariously and painfully. The boyfriend, as I mentioned, pulled all these spikes out...but the bottoms were a little (read a lot) reluctant to vacate my foot flesh.
Then, two days ago, the boyfriend pulled this sucker out of my foot. I will gladly admit to how proud I am of this picture and use of penny as a comparison....I mean, it's a big friggin cactus spike...and I walked around with that guy in my foot for five days!
I've also eaten many a meal since the camera problems started. But I'm going to save them for later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Note the vicious hook on the business end of the spike.