Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Camera Doesn't Work

So, the camera computer saga continues...it seems it's more about the usb cord than anything I've actually done (whew). Today I walked to Staples to get a new cord and I did, in fact, get a new cord. But upon returning home I came to the sudden, and quite sad, realization that the cord was not going to fit into the camera. So. Because of that I can't show you photographs of the barbequed chicken I made from scratch, nor can I make a Chicagoist post about said chicken. I also cannot show you pictures of the cactus spike the boyfriend pulled out of my foot this morning nor the lunch we ate after going to the MCA yesterday. All in all, very frustrating. So instead I googled "My Camera Doesn't Work" and these are the images I came up with...the top four in order, actually. Some day soon things will turn around. Until then, enjoy these random people's snap shots.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, you couldn't carry the camera to the store?
Were you using some antibiotic ointment on your foot? mcmc

cc said...

I carried the old non-working camera cord with me, thank you very much mom. And yes I neosporined my foot a fair amount.

tobs said...

perhaps a unkraniad stole your camera. did you think of that?

cc said...

i hadn't thought of that...i was actually thinking about blaming the cat.