Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Strawberry Cream Cheese c/o Rybread

After dinner we returned to my house and hung out for a bit. E. had a very important micro finance panel to be a part of the next day so she retired a bit before L. and myself. The next morning we awoke at a relatively decent hour and managed to squeeze in a breakfast meal with E. before sending her off to the great beyond. While I usually am all about Rybread's sausage, egg and cheese bagels, I was feeling like switching it up a bit that particular morning. My chosen switch was still centered around a bagel, but on the opposite end of the sweet/salt spectrum. The cream cheese, strawberry, was plentiful and very, very sweet. The bagel nice and chewy on the outside but soft on the inside. I didn't quite finish the whole thing, but enjoyed that which I did consume.
It was also a beautiful day. You'll see more proof of that momentarily.

No comments: