Saturday, August 14, 2010

Margaritas and Baja Burrito c/o Fiesta Grill

For dinner on another night, my parents, my cousin, his wife and I went to Fiesta Grill. Fiesta Grill is a relatively new Mexican restaurant in Cowan. As far as I can tell, they have no website. If they had one, I'd link to it. The margaritas were good.
I ordered the Baja burrito, which, according to my faulty memory, consisted of grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, rice and cheese with a white queso on top.
My mother ordered a chile relleno and said it was one of the best she has had. She really liked the tomato element of the sauce. I just like looking at all that cheese.
The inside of my burrito. I was really surprised with the quality of the chicken in this here dish. Most chicken that I have eaten at Mexican restaurants has been a rather weak affair, either shredded beyond recognition and slathered in some sauce or another, or dried out chunks without a lot of flavor. This chicken was well grilled, succulent and bursting with tastiness. I was really surprised.
Good work Fiesta Grill. I would definitely return to you and eat more of your food!

No comments: