Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fake Egg and Sausage Sandwich c/o Au Bon Pain

Like many Americans, I consider road trips and being in an airport good reasons to eat crappy food. Not that I eat so much better in other instances, but I tend to relish the free pass of this sort of travel. What? Point is that last Wednesday I went to the Philadelphia airport in order to fly down to Tennessee, which gave me the perfect opportunity to eat something bad for me. Unfortunately my preferred forms of badness (McDonalds or Burger King) weren't available, so I went to Au Bon Pain and picked up a sausage, egg and cheese on cibatta sandwich thing. The egg was entirely fake. The sausage was pretty good. The cheddar cheese properly ooey gooey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your new C.& L. picture to the right. Nice.
mcmc