Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bowling with the Workforce

After beer and food, we traipsed over to North Bowl in order to further build our team spirit. We were divided into two groups, the rap group and the heavy metal group. I was Metalicca. We played two games. The first time I broke 100, but not by much. My boss, G., took to heckling me, which led to my heckling him. And then this series of photographs happened.
Me and my two bosses, hip hop style.
Me and my two bosses, hard rock style.

I fared far better in the second game. Note! Note my score!!! 154! That is respectable. Ish. In my circles, at least.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Awesome form! And apparently you share style with J, who discovered the joys of bowling at nerd girl science camp up in Massachussetts this summer. Who knew. Of course J has bowling genes in both maternal grandparents, I am not sure of your excuse. But AWESOME form!!!