Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wroke

The below is the write up some member of my company wrote about me for our company's monthly newsletter. It was accompanied by a righteously bad photograph they took of me in the office. What's funny is I have not once gone through several cups of coffee per day while working in the office...or anywhere else for a very long time. Countless cups of tea, which after the first one are with my own tea bags? Yes, that's true. Accomplished short story writer? Yeah, I don't think that's true either. Strange. And spur of the moment photo ops? Yeah, in the form of lunch maybe? I'm not really ragging on the thing, I'm just commenting on the fact that this was constructed without asking me a single question, no fact checking. Sheesh. Just kidding.

"C. joined the ---- team in September. A resident of -------, she also works as a food critic on the side. She is an accomplished short story writer who is in the process of writing her first novel. A highly caffeinated individual, C. goes through several cups of coffee per day and always carries a camera for spur-of-the-moment photo ops."

No comments: