Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wednesday, Wednesday Can't Help That Day

On Wednesday No-Longer Wayward and I went to a wine and fish pairing/tasting at McCormick & Schmick's Chesnut street location. There were Blue Point and Kumomoto Oysters (my favorite kind). There were also seared scallops (yum), shrimp cocktail (a few of my shrimp were frozen), canape/appetizer type things (not overly impresses) and Oysters Rockefeller (good). I'm writing a post about it today.
Afterwards we took a bus back up north so we good meet No-Longer-Wayward's boyfriend at Hamilton's to watch the first Cubs' play-off game. When we got off of the bus and started heading the right way, No-Longer had an unfortunate run-in with a mud puddle:
We had noise sticks. I didn't stay for the whole game. But they lost. And then they lost again. And then, surprise, surprise, they lost again...last night...I was watching the OSU/Purdue game...where OSU, ha ha, won! Purdue is for CHICKENS. Sigh.
I've cut down on the smoking, generally speaking, but I'm not yet down to 5 let alone 3 cigarettes a day. I'm averaging 7.

No comments: