Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mmm, Daily Puppy

God bless Daily Puppy! The above pup's name is Roscoe. He lives in Chicago or Indiana. He is cute. Yesterday morning as I went to Starbucks to get my tea and cup (then I go back in throughout the day with my own tea and their cup and ask for only hot water then use their milk and sugar...it's brilliant and diabolical!) I saw a sight that made me happy: a black and white English Springer Spaniel puppy. The last dog I owned...or, rather, the last dog that was attached to our family was Sam, the English Springer Spaniel. We got him when I was in sixth grade and he died my super senior year of college? Or maybe just my regular year? What? He was a good dog.

1 comment:

rachelleb said...

hey, that dog belongs to someone i work with! no kidding... the day he was featured she sent an email out to everyone in our office.