Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blather

I need new books. All the books I have are books I have read at least once. Well, that's not true, there are a few books in the many stacks that I have not read...but they're hard to find and there may be a reason why I haven't read them.

I have unearthed and read from the stacks:

Ernest Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises as well as A Farewell to Arms....they were grand...and maybe a bit tight. Ha.

I've picked up John Irving's Widow For One Year, a book I've read at least six times
but cannot find reading enjoyment with it at this time.

I've picked up a good number of the other books as well.

This morning i started Still Life With Woodpecker and already it's not doing it for me.

I need to go to a library. Or a bookstore that's having a killer sale. It's nice to have a book. Right now all I have is my ipod with its myriad public radio podcasts (unfortunately no This American Life or Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me....hellllo Terry Gross).

Blather.

No comments: