Monday, July 23, 2007

Soupalicious

Dinner was a lovely soup made with leftover beans from the other day, tomaotes that needed immediate eating due to the fact that they had been very rudely and unceremoniously removed and bitten into by some sort of evil creature...I think squirrel. And pasta. And potatoes. It was quite the thing.

Last night I also finished reading the new Harry Potter book. I will refrain from saying anything about it at this time. Though I will write something once I've read it for a second time. Then I had a strange dream filled with rather peripheral members of my past...a bartender, a high school acquaintance...and ten dollar gallons of organic milk in the strangests, darkest, scariest grocery store ever.

Did I mention I'm still looking for a job? Well, I am. And if you want to give me one, I'll take it if it includes health insurance. Consider it.

No comments: