Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Come Alone...Little Doggie

Whenever I find myself in a Costco (and this goes back to childhood) I try almost all of the samples they offer. When my mother and I were in Costco last week we tried blue cheese/pre-cooked hamburgers, chicken and cheese ravioli, Hershey's chocolate milk, pizza of some kind, hot dogs and carrot juice. Oh and some weird Philly cheese thing that I really did not like. But the hotdogs werre good. My mother and I both thought so. So we purchased (or rather she purchased) a bunch. The lady who provided our sample seemed very pleased and grateful...I wonder if they're paid on a referral basis. Or if it's a big bonus or some other incentive type thing. I don't think I'd like to be a sample hander outer at Costco. No, that's a job I wouldn't like. The other day I had two of the Costco hotdogs...they're a Hebrew brand but I forget which one...not the one you would think of first. Any who. I cut my hot dogs down their middles and put cheddar cheese in them...because that's how I roll. They were very good.

No comments: