Saturday, July 28, 2007

Other Jobs I Would Like...Having Thought About It

1. Writing up dogs for petfinder.com

2. Making the behind the scenes/special features footage for DVDs

3. Reading manuscripts for anybody...not so much editing them as reading them and being like...hmmm, I think this is good maybe somebody else should edit and publish it.

4. Owning a restaurant/creating its menu...but not actually making the food

5. Video store!

6. I wouldn't mind reviewing restaurants as long as I didn't have to use bunches of analogies/metaphors/purply prose type comparisons.

7. Personal assistant to some famous not crazy person.

8. Caretaker of an estate...of course I wouldn't be able to do carpentry/plumbing or electric....but I could make sure no one stole any thing and I would clean the furniture regularly.

That's it for now...kinda makes you wonder why I went to college...or grad school.

No comments: