Saturday, July 23, 2011

Work Hoagie c/o Primos

We've got a few new folks in the office as of late, and in honor of their first week and getting to know them, the whole office sat down and had hoagies some time last week. I went with the Sulmona with pesto. Proble was that the sandwich didn't come like I thought it would. This is - in retrospect - partially because I was ordering the wrong sandwich ... but also because they didn't actually give me what I had ordered in terms of specializing the hoagie for my personal enjoyment. Primo's was pretty quick to get me a new sandwich, even if it too had mayo when I asked for none (I'm a mayo lover, but even I sometimes need a break). I think my love affair with Primo's may be, at least for the moment, an oversaturated love. Or desaturated? Can love be saturated? Probably.

No comments: