Monday, July 11, 2011

Delaware River and Tasty Snack Lunch

After my breakfast and walk I drove to Trauger's Farm Market to pick up a few things for the coming days of ultimate eating. Produce mainly. After that I was in need of charcoal, but managed to miss the one store the women in Trauger's had suggested. So I pulled over at one of the viewing/launching stations along the Delaware for a photo op before getting back on track.
I guess this has something to do with something. But I don't know what.



On my return I made myself a lunch plate. Calamata and black olives, goat brie, cornichons and fresh tomato with a drizzle of balsamic. Oh and a nice shmear of chicken/pork pate/mousse. Living the life I was. Paired it with a cheap but not undrinkable white wine and life was good.
I also began and finished Cleaving while in the country. I have thoughts about it but right now I have to head out the door.

No comments: