Sunday, July 24, 2011

Umbrella Drinks c/o

L. and I did plenty of things on Saturday, but I don't really recall what they were. This was not a result of alcohol consumption. We went to brunch and then we hung out? And then we met up with N. for a drink at Zombie Hut. L. really wanted a drink on fire but I was not convinced. I ended up having their alcoholic peach iced tea drink, which was super duper way crazy sweet. I don't know what's happening to me, either I'm losing my taste for sugar (doubtful) or the world's drink makers (well at least some of them) are rededicating themselves to the cause of cavities for all. What?
Though the drink was sweet, that didn't stop me from enjoying its presentation: mason jar and blue umbrella. Blue is my favorite, so this worked out quite well for me.

No comments: