Friday, June 25, 2010

Yoga, Breakfast, Soccer, Heron and Other Such Things

Soon after my return to the house, most of the girls were led in a yoga session by L.'s friend P. I continue to struggle with the notion of physically exerting myself in front of people, even nice people, so I took photographs instead.


Then mimosas were poured and eggs and bacon cooked up. Thanks to V. for all her bottle opening might, and K. and M. for their breakfast making prowess.

It was an unfortunately drizzly day. It didn't stop us from having a good time, but it did curtail the amount of time we spent in the lake/on the porch. Nonetheless, we saw some birds. This heron was pretty cool.
Just hanging out on a dock is all. We also saw an otter! Or something like an otter. It was very exciting. If I were to have a spirit animal, it would most certainly be an otter.
Then those who hadn't swum the night before took their turn in the water.

L. wanted to watch the US v. UK game and so did I and a few others. So we did.

Anonymity compromised.
Then while dinner preparation was under way, we munched on spanikopita while playing the Apples to Apples game I brought up with me (the poor weather made bocci ball a non-starter).

Nice touch by K.

No comments: