Thursday, June 03, 2010

Bratwursts c/o Plank's

After my mother's health seemed to settle a little, it was time for me to return to Philadelphia. Though it wasn't the most efficient route, I chose to break my northerly trip in Columbus. I arrived at my aunt and uncle's on a Thursday evening. We then drove to Plank's on High to meet up with K. and eat dinner. I ordered the bratwurst entree with sauerkraut and German potato salad. Extremely pleasing.
My aunt and uncle shared a pizza, and maybe onion rings? I think K. had some of their fare as well.
A good evening.

4 comments:

J said...

It was excellent to see you and drunkenly ramble at you.

Thank you for the beer.

You should try this:

http://philadelphia.grubstreet.com/2010/06/oyster_house_celebrates_its_fi.html

cc said...

Yes, good to see you as well. Our conversation made me realize that I have no idea what is going on in either Philadelphia or Chicago. Oh well.

Mmmm. I love the Oyster House. Perhaps I will go to there.

J said...

It doesn't help that until at least Wednesday, the two cities are at war!

It was an excellent conversation though.

Hockey and violent crime aside, I do hear great things about Chi-town.

cc said...

and i like visiting nyc just fine, even if i can't imagine living there all the time :)

though i guess nyc wasn't the point. i like living in philly sometimes? that may be true.