Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bachelorette Dinner in Saratoga Springs

In the morning I put the massive amount of pork tenderloin L. bought into a brine, and when it became a more dinner-like time, I took it out and grilled it to the best of my abilities.


At one point all of us except L.'s maid of honor and M. were banished to the basement (in a nice way). So, we did as people do and took a ridiculously large number of photographs.
At first we were simply adding one gal at a time.
Then we started giving prompts for each photograph. This I believe is act scared. Or surprised. It's a little up in the air.
This might be rage.
Happy surprise?
No idea.
Pensive. Ish.
I think this is sort of a 'pretend you are laughing' thing.

Prune!



And after a lovely dinner complete with quinoa salad and steamed veggies, we did a massive cake tasting. Not for any purpose (ie, not for L.'s wedding) my favorite was a lemon one.

No comments: