Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rosemary, Mushroom and Ham Risotto

Another day I finally got my act together and made me some dinner. I made a variation of the risotto from past posts, only with the addition of rosemary and country-style ham. It was quite good.
I also made this little sign to put on our deck door after a little incident that involved my roommate locking me out on the deck without my cell phone. I resorted to calling out to strangers on the street and asking them to go to two different bars in an effort to track him down. I had thought, up until earlier this week, that the two guys who helped me had found S. at the second bar but, in fact, he hadn't been there at all. Instead, he was in his room watching a movie, and unable to hear my door pounding and yelling. But, the bartender at the second bar had S.'s number, so she called him and let him know of my plight. Ah me. Never again.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

At least you didn't have to leave a sign that said:

Did you lock yourself out of the house, wearing only two towels?

True. Now I have keys stashed in super scary hidey holes that might even have spiders in them. True.