Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flowers and Panini

Flowers on the rock, complete with spider web. Technically they might be considered a weed?
Julia's Fine Foods doesn't have a website but does have a Twitter account, which I find a strange choice, but what can I say? Nothing. Just that the only way for me to know what they offered was to go into the place, and it's a nice place. Very bright and airy, with a nice number of menu options and a really large ever-rotating list of specials (they plan it out for the month). What is my point? My point is that I went there to pick up lunch for the fam one day and decided on three varieties of panini: the artichoke/pesto/eggplant/goat cheese, the chicken and red peppers and I don't know what, and the ham and gruyere. The photograph isn't great, but each was tasty in its own way. My fave was the veggie/goat cheese combo, with the ham and gruyere close behind it.
I would go back.

No comments: