Monday, July 20, 2009

After the Reading

The next stop of the night, once the reading and mingling concluded, was Oscar's Tavern. This was my first time at Oscar's. It's cash-only and I was cash-poor. But J. bought me a gi-normous glass of PBR. I took a picture of the mammoth thing, maybe I will share it later. M. Lady and I smiled in the red, red light. At the table next to us two young men drank, one of them playing a ukelele.
Here we are looking serious.
J. looking on as A. shakes out her hair.
Leaving Oscars.
M.Lady has lost her face in this picture.
J., it turns out, was in the same graduating class from the same college as I (was? grammar?). I thought he looked Bard-y but couldn't place his name. He was at the reading to see his friend, Snack Pack, perform and ended up driving us home at the end of the night, which was greatly appreciated.

No comments: