Sunday, August 31, 2008

Water Ice Makes The World Go Round

After a while we left the Rodin garden area and ordered ourselves some Rita's then went and sat in another park to slurp it. I ordered peach and blueberry, which might have been a mistake since they're both on the sweeter end of the spectrum. Usually I'll get a sweet flavor and then the lemonade flavor to add a little tartness. The boy who served us didn't know what the word veto meant. That reminds me of the girl at the grocery store check out line a few weeks back who didn't know what a beet was. And that reminds me of the boy at the grocery store check out line a few years back who didn't know what an artichoke was. Sigh.
While in the park an older lady appeared with her puppy. We encouraged them to come say hi. Say hello to Duke, or Duke-y, a miniature collie who fell in love with J.

1 comment:

JJS III said...

I am jealous on two counts:

1) I love Rita's. The closest Rita's to NYC is in HOBOKEN. Unacceptable.

2) That dog is SO CUTE.