Sunday, August 31, 2008

Turmoil


Last Sunday the apartment I have been subletting began the process of being turned over. By this I mean that the true leaseholder's (C.) stuff started to get packed up and the new tenant's (L.) stuff started to be moved in. My childhood friend and I, after partaking in many of the donut munchkins C., and her girlfriend M., brought with them as sustenance for the troops helping them with all this moving, left so that we wouldn't be in their way. I had no idea what we should do for a few hours since I continue to be working with limited funds and continue to be at a loss for proper ways of entertaining myself, let alone other people. So we went to the Rodin museum and talked for a while, which was nice because I like talking to people and sitting in nice places.

No comments: