Friday, August 22, 2008

A Particularly Funny Conversation

So, my work place is pretty big on communicating via instant messenger. This is, in part, because a number of my coworkers are not located in the office and, in part, because of the nature of our work (editing...so if people are talking all the time it's pretty hard to concentrate). Today this conversation took place between myself and H. It was very satisfying.

C. Says:
how do you spell that word?
H. says:
no idea
H. says:
plagarism?
C. says:
ah ha!
C. says:
plagiarism
H. says:
huh. who knew there was an i?
C. says:
somewhere in my brain i did. but google knew it for sure.
H. says:
google's so smart
C. says:
i know, i'm thinking about marrying it and having google babies
C. says:
they would know everything and have a killer sense of humor
H. says:
wait, I'm imagining that...
H. says:
in my mind, you have baby-shaped google logos
C. says:
in my hands
C. says:
and i'm coochecoochecoooing them
H. says:
I wish I knew how to draw
C. says:
feeding them information about places, people and things
C. says:
and they grow bigger and bigger
H. says:
through the USB port in their side
C. says:
and then suddenly they're graduating from high school and having sex
C. says:
and making inappropriate your mom jokes
H. says:
or having sex and graduating from high school
C. says:
and their dad's never around
C. says:
always so busy at work
C. says:
constantly searching, searching, searching
H. says:
sigh, that google
C. says:
it seemed romantic when i was younger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The google babies, would they be flat? I am thinking they would be hard to cuddle in their flatness.

And yes they would grow up way too fast and know way too much about way too many inappropriate things way too soon for a google baby mom to keep up.

Oh wait that has happened with a three-D baby dang and here she is going to high school on Tuesday and I am not ready!!! She knows way too much about way too many way too inappropriate things...ACK!