Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flowers Walk

The Saturday before last I took a late afternoon stroll to the Rittenhouse Square Farmer's Market. I had a limited budget and I didn't get there til late so most of the really impressive stuff, I can assume, had already been whisked away hours before. But, still, there were pretty flowers and a number of stands (though far fewer than the Bloomington Farmer's Market...like way fewer).
After buying what turned out to be a)overpriced and b)really crappy heirloom tomatoes and a large bunch of basil (the basil was a pretty good deal for two bucks) I continued a little south and came across a little street with big changes ahead.

The above photograph is what I'd like to call a perfect example of bad composition. Yep.

2 comments:

J said...

That's a pretty street, where is that?

cc said...

It's just south of Rittenhouse Square between 18th and 17th. When you googlemap it the street is called Rittenhouse Square. It was tiny, more like a kept up alley than a street.