Thursday, November 08, 2007

That's Right, Bitches

On Tuesday a similarly motley crew and I came together for some trivia at The Globe Pub. I decided I would try their chips and curry but their fryer was down, so I had the cheese quesadillas instead. Good in a simple way. The guacamole was surprisingly good considering it was served in a little plastic cup. I also had beer: Twisted Thistle, Unibroue Apple (gooooodness).
Then we won. This, in case you're not sure, should really impress you. The questions were not easy, obvious and we were up against at least 7 other teams? Two of the team members looking rather pleased with themseleves...

We won a gift certificate for $50 to the bar. We used it to pay the majority of our tab.
Our team name was Caroline's Continuing Club O' Fun.

No comments: