Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back a' Track

The day after Thanksgiving I had to go to work. The fact that I, as usual, got there 10-15 minutes early, is no small feat considering the massive amounts of wine I consumed and the generally hazy nature my memory has of the last few hours of the holiday...more photographs of which will come when my oft-talked about but still not available new software kicks in. In the morning it was gloomy. Above is a photograph looking south from the Belmont red line stop. You can see the Hancock (or at least I think it's the Hancock) in the far left corner. After work--which was awesome, let me assure you--I took the brown line to the Fullerton stop in order to recatch the red line. Below is the Fullerton stop. Both are in the midst of major renovations.

No comments: