Saturday, November 24, 2007

Swing and a Miss

I'll take this one, thanks.

At the risk of whatever, I'll say this: my specific job is very slow on weekends. I can't possibly pretend otherwise. I'd say that most people in this office would agree. Soooo. Well. I can't really blog properly since this computer doesn't allow photographs, or anything, to be downloaded. So I'm going to take a look around the internet and link things that I like.

It'll be a fun surprise link fest!

A wonderful way to keep track of blogs.
A place I might be going.
Bookies love their books.
Dangerous.
High school friend sings the songs.

Ever suddenly realize that you have very few interests? Other coworkers, when it's slow, check their myspace accounts repeatedly. Some shop online or "window shop". Myspace isn't that much fun and shopping drains me even when not being squished up against the massive humanity factory of malls.

So many people have opinions about cats talking.
Relatively entertaining.
Who needs a house when you got land?
I wouldn't mind being Peter Sagal.
Who wants to go on a vacation with me here?
100 notable books o' the year.
Remember the nun bun.
Flickr has this new thing where you can type in a geographical place and see photographs that were taken there. For example: Rhinebeck, NY...look at all the sheepies!
I could be this guy...we both like tea.

Uh. Yeah. Maybe you should suggest other places for me to look.

No comments: