Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cheeeeeeese!

Last month I wrote a post or two about Fromartharie's Rosey Goat cheese. The post inspired the company to start distributing the cheese in Chicago area Costcos (look at me I'm a cheese taste maker). Then the people at Fromartharie contacted me about a recipe I had mentioned making with the cheese...and how they'd like it to be on their label. So I sent them the recipe. And in return I get credited as the creator of the recipe and on the day before Thanksgiving they sent me 9 billion pounds of their different cheeses and salami. Above you can see the majority of what was sent, but there are cheeses lurking outside or behind as well. Like goat gouda! Mmmm, goat gouda!

Cheese. For the rest of my life....and on Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing this will make you the Big Cheese for Life, Ruler of All Dairy, and all that?

Which recipe did they want?

And man life is good when someone sends you endless supplies of fine fine comestibles of the cheesey nature!

I like the new hair cut too.

Happy birthday and all that!