Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thoughts And Creeps

So, I've been thinking about touching up my hair's color for the last few weeks, but I haven't actually gotten around to doing so. This delay is, in part, due to my wondering if I shouldn't got dark...leave the red behind and either go back to my moderate brown or....
Something a little darker (clearly my photoshop skills are not very good...please disregard the brown/black smudges on my eyes and lips) perhaps? Maybe not this dark? Thoughts? My thought is this: I would be a really good zombie, scared of the zombies around her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black could be so retro, with the haircut and the cheekbones you do go all hmmmm 1950's film noir actressy. Maybe a bit darker than your own and less dark than this...but color is just color, said she who WON'T dye her own gray tresses. Mostly because I can't even keep up with my cuticles I could just see me keeping up, or not, with roots. Zebra? Skunk yeah skunk that would be my hair situation!