Monday, February 02, 2009

Birthdays And Boxes

Well, really it was just one birthday, and one box. Friday was M.'s 23rd birthday (oh the youth!). She has this tendency of making really great desserts all the time and I wanted to give her a little something but desserts aren't really my forte. So I made macaroons for the first time (you see, what better way to say you care than to try an entirely new recipe for someone?)...I'm not sure how big a fan I am of macaroons, but I made them.
B. also bought a very, very, very rich chocolate cake, while L. supplied trick candles that wouldn't go out...this is a blurry photograph of M. taking the candles and putting them into her glass of water.
Then there was the box. The office got a new printer thingy, so there was this great box. I have a big gloved person doing things in the box, but you'll have to wait until she puts them on her blog...see post below...then we saw how many people could get into the box....five, with perhaps room for one more skinny minny.

I later got under the box and scuttled. I have heard that this was videotaped but I was under a box, so I can't know for sure. I really channeled my inner-crab, moving sideways as well as backwards forwards. Word (I've started saying word a little too often these days).

2 comments:

J said...

Your office seems fun.

cc said...

Girls + boxes + cake + business school = good party times.

Truth.